If possible, please download the following waiver by clicking HERE, complete it for everyone in your party, and bring it with you the day of your rental.
** For each child under the age of 18 in your party, please have a legal parent or guardian sign for the child.
Please read through the following health and safety guidelines and check the box indicating that you will abide by these rules to ensure our collective safety.
* In order to limit the spread of COVID-19, we do ask that groups rent boats only with individuals whom they are living with.
* For your safety and ours, no boat, paddle, or life jacket will be re-used within the same day. Each day, our staff will sanitize all boats, paddles, and life jackets to ensure that we are doing everything we can to keep everyone healthy.
* It will be mandatory for your group, all staff, and our volunteers to wear appropriate face coverings at all times while on land. While on the water, we ask that you are mindful of your distance relative to other boats while on the Slough and take necessary precautions regarding whether or not you should put your face covering on.
* For everyone’s safety, we are asking our community NOT to schedule a paddle session if you or anyone in your household is developing one or many of these symptoms listed below. By checking the box below, you are indicating that you or anyone else within your household is not experiencing any of these symptoms.
People with these symptoms may have COVID-19. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you have any additional questions on our safety protocols, expectations, or how this all works, please feel free to email our Community Partnerships & Events Director at Ryan.Banning@columbiaslough.org